Resourcing Consultant is urgently required to support experienced Consultants. With excellent telephone manners and keyboard skills, you will be a flexible and personable candidate for this varied, interesting and challenging position.
You will undertake varied responsibilities including:-
• Researching clients and resourcing suitable Engineers
• Updating information on our in-house recruitment database.
• Searching job boards for candidates.
• Liaising with clients and candidates
• Assisting with recruitment administration
This position would be ideal for an Engineering Graduate, Customer Service Advisor or someone from a fast-paced sales environment. You will have a good sense of humour and the ability to handle additional responsibilities or new challenges daily.
- Opt-in Private Health Care Scheme
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Generous Holidays
- Flexi-Time/Part Time Working
- Regular Appraisals
- End of Year Award Ceremony
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Bonus (uncapped)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking / Local Transport Links
- Quarterly Company Events
This role is integral to the planned development of our operation; therefore you must demonstrate exceptional communication and organisational skills. Ideally, you will possess reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel with good accuracy levels and an excellent eye for detail.
We are a well-established business with a reputation for providing technical recruitment support to various industry sectors. Our team consistently delivers impressive results to both candidates and clients. Located in Shifnal which is great for rail or motorway networks from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford and surrounding areas. Free car parking is also available.
For further information, please contact Sharon Hill at 07764208419. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com with a cover letter stating why you are interested in this position.
Part-time hours are not an option for this role.
RECRUITER – Service Engineers
- £25-40k + Uncapped Bonus
- Shifnal or Remote
Know about Service or Maintenance Engineers? This in-house role offers the opportunity to support key engineering clients.
- £35-45k + Healthcare + Bonus + Car
- Shifnal, Hybrid or Remote
Uncapped Commission. Work with established clients and an exceptional database. 360 role offering flexible working.